Wednesday, October 7, 2009

luna sea - 4:00 am

I don't like Luna Sea as much as I used to, but hearing that one still always makes me think about really cold mornings, and being perfectly awake when you manage to crawl out of bed.

No reason here. Just...you know. Thing.


Right. All the proper recipients have seen it, so here it is to...the two other people that check this blog who've not.

clears throat

Anyway, back when Bash was still with Old Folks, I'd sort of sketched up his Chosen and Sid's orky thing sitting by a fire incinerating marshmallows and chugging ale and whores but due to someone's meddling pointing out that his limbs were all out of proportion, I literally could not bring myself to put it up anywhere that'd see the light of day, even if it was through some really heavily frosted and barred windows. And a hood.

So this was supposed to make up for it. Voila! OF / Raven Host recruitment pin-up poster.

Not really though.



No comments:

Post a Comment