Thursday, October 8, 2009

tails

If you thought this post was going to be Sonic fanart, prepare to be wildly, completely disappointed.

Also, I keep doing this thing where I enter the post title and immediately smack the 'Publish Post' button like a deranged Librarian, when I really mean to put some pictures in it.


This is a slightly expanded version of something I scribbled in my notes for accounting for pension funds, which was so exciting I...just had to do something else for a bit. The neck area is totally fucked, so I guess you can try to ignore it. I seem to like really minimalistic colours in my own stuff, although I can think of plenty of artists who aren't like that, whose work I'm a massive fan of. So that's about as far as I could get before I had to put the pen down and step away. Or else the entire thing would've looked like Chinese New Year and you'd be sorry now.

Go listen to the Penny Dreadfuls' Brothers Faversham! Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment